Will “Party Plan Dealer” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
51% Chance of Automation
“Party Plan Dealer” will maybe be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #302 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Demonstrate merchandise and answer questions for the purpose of creating public interest in buying the product. May sell demonstrated merchandise.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 41-9011.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 30,570.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 14.00
- Currently, there are 86,500 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Demonstrators and Product Promoters”.
Also Known As…
- Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Product Demonstrator
- Product Ambassador
- In Store Demonstrator
- Food Demonstrator
- Field Merchandiser
- Event Specialist
- Demo Specialist
- Brand Ambassador
- Welcome Wagon Hostess
- Welcome Hostess
- Sewing Techniques Demonstrator
- Sewing Demonstrator
- Sandwich Board Carrier
- Sales Exhibitor
- Retail Sales Merchandiser
- Product Specialist
- Presentation Team Member
- Party Plan Selling Distributor
- Party Plan Sales Host/Hostess
- Party Plan Sales Director
- Party Plan Sales Consultant
- Party Plan Sales Agent
- Party Plan Demonstrator
- Party Director
- Party Demonstrator
- Newcomer Hostess
- Meat Products Demonstrator
- Knitting Demonstrator
- In-Store Demonstrator
- Hostess Party Sales Representative
- Home Service Demonstrator
- Home Demonstrator
- Goodwill Representative
- Goodwill Ambassador
- Food Counselor
- Fashion Show Director
- Fashion Director, Party Plan Sales
- Exhibitor Sales
- Exhibit Display Representative
- Event Staff Member
- Electric-Gas Appliances Demonstrator
- Demonstrator Sales
- Bell Ringer
- Appliance Counselor
Tasks for “Party Plan Dealer”
- Research or investigate products to be presented to prepare for demonstrations.
- Sell products being promoted and keep records of sales.
- Work as part of a team of demonstrators to accommodate large crowds.
- Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly.
- Visit trade shows, stores, community organizations, or other venues to demonstrate products or services or to answer questions from potential customers.
- Contact businesses or civic establishments to arrange to exhibit and sell merchandise.
- Instruct customers in alteration of products.
- Wear costumes or sign boards and walk in public to promote merchandise, services, or events.
- Record and report demonstration-related information, such as the number of questions asked by the audience or the number of coupons distributed.
- Provide product information, using lectures, films, charts, or slide shows.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Train demonstrators to present a company's products or services.
- Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or use services.
- Set up and arrange displays or demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Prepare or alter presentation contents to target specific audiences.
- Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, or other incentives to persuade people to buy products.
- Learn about competitors' products or consumers' interests or concerns to answer questions or provide more complete information.
- Write articles or pamphlets about products.
- Stock shelves with products.
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in presentations.
- Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers' needs.
- Recommend product or service improvements to employers.
- Develop lists of prospective clients from sources such as newspaper items, company records, local merchants, or customers.
- Identify interested and qualified customers to provide them with additional information.
Related Technology & Tools
- Domestic coffee makers
- Handheld calculators
- Desktop computers
- Barcode scanners
- Domestic toaster ovens
- Domestic electric skillets
- Espresso makers
- Personal computers
- Digital cameras
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Email software
- Word processing software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Hypertext markup language HTML
- Microsoft Word
- Web browser software
- Spreadsheet software
- Presentation software