Will “Party Plan Selling Distributor” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
51% Chance of Automation
“Party Plan Selling Distributor” will maybe be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #302 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Demonstrate merchandise and answer questions for the purpose of creating public interest in buying the product. May sell demonstrated merchandise.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 41-9011.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 30,570.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 14.00
- Currently, there are 86,500 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Demonstrators and Product Promoters”.
Also Known As…
- Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Product Demonstrator
- Product Ambassador
- In Store Demonstrator
- Food Demonstrator
- Field Merchandiser
- Event Specialist
- Demo Specialist
- Brand Ambassador
- Welcome Wagon Hostess
- Welcome Hostess
- Sewing Techniques Demonstrator
- Sewing Demonstrator
- Sandwich Board Carrier
- Sales Exhibitor
- Retail Sales Merchandiser
- Product Specialist
- Presentation Team Member
- Party Plan Sales Host/Hostess
- Party Plan Sales Director
- Party Plan Sales Consultant
- Party Plan Sales Agent
- Party Plan Demonstrator
- Party Plan Dealer
- Party Director
- Party Demonstrator
- Newcomer Hostess
- Meat Products Demonstrator
- Knitting Demonstrator
- In-Store Demonstrator
- Hostess Party Sales Representative
- Home Service Demonstrator
- Home Demonstrator
- Goodwill Representative
- Goodwill Ambassador
- Food Counselor
- Fashion Show Director
- Fashion Director, Party Plan Sales
- Exhibitor Sales
- Exhibit Display Representative
- Event Staff Member
- Electric-Gas Appliances Demonstrator
- Demonstrator Sales
- Bell Ringer
- Appliance Counselor
Tasks for “Party Plan Selling Distributor”
- Instruct customers in alteration of products.
- Provide product information, using lectures, films, charts, or slide shows.
- Recommend product or service improvements to employers.
- Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, or other incentives to persuade people to buy products.
- Wear costumes or sign boards and walk in public to promote merchandise, services, or events.
- Stock shelves with products.
- Sell products being promoted and keep records of sales.
- Record and report demonstration-related information, such as the number of questions asked by the audience or the number of coupons distributed.
- Prepare or alter presentation contents to target specific audiences.
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in presentations.
- Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or use services.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Visit trade shows, stores, community organizations, or other venues to demonstrate products or services or to answer questions from potential customers.
- Identify interested and qualified customers to provide them with additional information.
- Work as part of a team of demonstrators to accommodate large crowds.
- Write articles or pamphlets about products.
- Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers' needs.
- Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly.
- Train demonstrators to present a company's products or services.
- Learn about competitors' products or consumers' interests or concerns to answer questions or provide more complete information.
- Set up and arrange displays or demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Contact businesses or civic establishments to arrange to exhibit and sell merchandise.
- Develop lists of prospective clients from sources such as newspaper items, company records, local merchants, or customers.
- Research or investigate products to be presented to prepare for demonstrations.
Related Technology & Tools
- Desktop computers
- Domestic coffee makers
- Handheld calculators
- Barcode scanners
- Domestic toaster ovens
- Domestic electric skillets
- Digital cameras
- Espresso makers
- Personal computers
- Word processing software
- Web browser software
- Presentation software
- Microsoft Office
- Email software
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Hypertext markup language HTML
- Spreadsheet software