Will “Lease Administration Analyst” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
97% Chance of Automation
“Lease Administration Analyst” will almost certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #663 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Operate real estate office, or work for commercial real estate firm, overseeing real estate transactions. Other duties usually include selling real estate or renting properties and arranging loans.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 41-9021.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 79,340.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 38.00
- Currently, there are 40,850 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Real Estate Brokers”.
Also Known As…
- Real Estate Brokers
- Supervising Broker
- Real Estate Sales Associate
- Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Associate
- Managing Broker
- Designated Broker
- Broker Associate
- Broker Assistant
- Realty Specialist
- Realty Loan Specialist
- Real Estate Salesperson
- Real Estate Closer
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Lease Analyst
- Contract Specialist
- Closing Agent
- Buyer Broker
Tasks for “Lease Administration Analyst”
- Maintain awareness of current income tax regulations, local zoning, building and tax laws, and growth possibilities of the area where a property is located.
- Give buyers virtual tours of properties in which they are interested, using computers.
- Maintain knowledge of real estate law, local economies, fair housing laws, types of available mortgages, financing options, and government programs.
- Check work completed by loan officers, attorneys, or other professionals to ensure that it is performed properly.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details and during the closing of sales.
- Obtain agreements from property owners to place properties for sale with real estate firms.
- Manage or operate real estate offices, handling associated business details.
- Review property details to ensure that environmental regulations are met.
- Generate lists of properties for sale, their locations, descriptions, and available financing options, using computers.
- Maintain working knowledge of various factors that determine a farm's capacity to produce, such as agricultural variables and proximity to market centers and transportation facilities.
- Sell, for a fee, real estate owned by others.
- Arrange for financing of property purchases.
- Monitor fulfillment of purchase contract terms to ensure that they are handled in a timely manner.
- Develop, sell, or lease property used for industry or manufacturing.
- Supervise agents who handle real estate transactions.
- Appraise property values, assessing income potential when relevant.
- Rent properties or manage rental properties.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Arrange for title searches of properties being sold.
Related Technology & Tools
- Digital cameras
- Handheld calculators
- Laptop computers
- Passenger vehicles
- Photocopying equipment
- Computer laser printers
- Desktop computers
- Personal computers
- Measuring tapes
- Personal digital assistants PDA
- Laser facsimile machines
- Digital video cameras
- Customer relationship management CRM software
- Showing Suite
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Earth Pro
- Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop
- RealData REIA
- Microsoft Office
- Web browser software
- Property records databases
- Deep Forest Systems OnCite
- Visual Lease
- London Computer Systems Rent Manager
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Microsoft Word
- Domin-8 Enterprise Solutions Tenant Pro
- First American CoreLogic RealQuest Pro
- PropertyBoss Solutions PropertyBoss
- Yardi Systems Yardi Voyager Commercial
- Microsoft Outlook
- Property Boulevard
- Real estate listing databases
- AppFolio Property Manager
- Enterprise Software Systems CRE Sync
- Real Estate Assistant REA
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Lease Cost Solutions LseMod
- Microsoft Internet Explorer