Will “Managing Broker” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
97% Chance of Automation
“Managing Broker” will almost certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #663 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Operate real estate office, or work for commercial real estate firm, overseeing real estate transactions. Other duties usually include selling real estate or renting properties and arranging loans.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 41-9021.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 79,340.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 38.00
- Currently, there are 40,850 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Real Estate Brokers”.
Also Known As…
- Real Estate Brokers
- Supervising Broker
- Real Estate Sales Associate
- Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Associate
- Designated Broker
- Broker Associate
- Broker Assistant
- Realty Specialist
- Realty Loan Specialist
- Real Estate Salesperson
- Real Estate Closer
- Managing Broker
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Lease Analyst
- Lease Administration Analyst
- Contract Specialist
- Closing Agent
- Buyer Broker
Tasks for “Managing Broker”
- Generate lists of properties for sale, their locations, descriptions, and available financing options, using computers.
- Manage or operate real estate offices, handling associated business details.
- Maintain knowledge of real estate law, local economies, fair housing laws, types of available mortgages, financing options, and government programs.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details and during the closing of sales.
- Monitor fulfillment of purchase contract terms to ensure that they are handled in a timely manner.
- Obtain agreements from property owners to place properties for sale with real estate firms.
- Rent properties or manage rental properties.
- Arrange for title searches of properties being sold.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Arrange for financing of property purchases.
- Check work completed by loan officers, attorneys, or other professionals to ensure that it is performed properly.
- Maintain working knowledge of various factors that determine a farm's capacity to produce, such as agricultural variables and proximity to market centers and transportation facilities.
- Give buyers virtual tours of properties in which they are interested, using computers.
- Develop, sell, or lease property used for industry or manufacturing.
- Maintain awareness of current income tax regulations, local zoning, building and tax laws, and growth possibilities of the area where a property is located.
- Supervise agents who handle real estate transactions.
- Sell, for a fee, real estate owned by others.
- Appraise property values, assessing income potential when relevant.
- Review property details to ensure that environmental regulations are met.
Related Technology & Tools
- Passenger vehicles
- Measuring tapes
- Computer laser printers
- Digital cameras
- Digital video cameras
- Desktop computers
- Personal digital assistants PDA
- Laptop computers
- Handheld calculators
- Personal computers
- Photocopying equipment
- Laser facsimile machines
- Google Earth Pro
- AppFolio Property Manager
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Domin-8 Enterprise Solutions Tenant Pro
- Customer relationship management CRM software
- Microsoft Excel
- London Computer Systems Rent Manager
- RealData REIA
- Property records databases
- Property Boulevard
- Deep Forest Systems OnCite
- Visual Lease
- Enterprise Software Systems CRE Sync
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Real estate listing databases
- PropertyBoss Solutions PropertyBoss
- First American CoreLogic RealQuest Pro
- Real Estate Assistant REA
- Lease Cost Solutions LseMod
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop
- Showing Suite
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Microsoft Office
- Yardi Systems Yardi Voyager Commercial
- Web browser software