Will “Lease Analyst” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
97% Chance of Automation
“Lease Analyst” will almost certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #663 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Operate real estate office, or work for commercial real estate firm, overseeing real estate transactions. Other duties usually include selling real estate or renting properties and arranging loans.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 41-9021.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 79,340.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 38.00
- Currently, there are 40,850 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Real Estate Brokers”.
Also Known As…
- Real Estate Brokers
- Supervising Broker
- Real Estate Sales Associate
- Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Associate
- Managing Broker
- Designated Broker
- Broker Associate
- Broker Assistant
- Realty Specialist
- Realty Loan Specialist
- Real Estate Salesperson
- Real Estate Closer
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Lease Administration Analyst
- Contract Specialist
- Closing Agent
- Buyer Broker
Tasks for “Lease Analyst”
- Appraise property values, assessing income potential when relevant.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Develop, sell, or lease property used for industry or manufacturing.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details and during the closing of sales.
- Generate lists of properties for sale, their locations, descriptions, and available financing options, using computers.
- Check work completed by loan officers, attorneys, or other professionals to ensure that it is performed properly.
- Maintain knowledge of real estate law, local economies, fair housing laws, types of available mortgages, financing options, and government programs.
- Give buyers virtual tours of properties in which they are interested, using computers.
- Sell, for a fee, real estate owned by others.
- Supervise agents who handle real estate transactions.
- Manage or operate real estate offices, handling associated business details.
- Maintain working knowledge of various factors that determine a farm's capacity to produce, such as agricultural variables and proximity to market centers and transportation facilities.
- Review property details to ensure that environmental regulations are met.
- Maintain awareness of current income tax regulations, local zoning, building and tax laws, and growth possibilities of the area where a property is located.
- Arrange for title searches of properties being sold.
- Obtain agreements from property owners to place properties for sale with real estate firms.
- Monitor fulfillment of purchase contract terms to ensure that they are handled in a timely manner.
- Rent properties or manage rental properties.
- Arrange for financing of property purchases.
Related Technology & Tools
- Photocopying equipment
- Digital cameras
- Handheld calculators
- Desktop computers
- Laptop computers
- Digital video cameras
- Passenger vehicles
- Computer laser printers
- Personal computers
- Personal digital assistants PDA
- Laser facsimile machines
- Measuring tapes
- Enterprise Software Systems CRE Sync
- Microsoft Outlook
- Web browser software
- Visual Lease
- Property records databases
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Microsoft Excel
- Yardi Systems Yardi Voyager Commercial
- Google Earth Pro
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Domin-8 Enterprise Solutions Tenant Pro
- First American CoreLogic RealQuest Pro
- Deep Forest Systems OnCite
- Real estate listing databases
- Customer relationship management CRM software
- Property Boulevard
- Lease Cost Solutions LseMod
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop
- Showing Suite
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- PropertyBoss Solutions PropertyBoss
- Real Estate Assistant REA
- London Computer Systems Rent Manager
- RealData REIA
- AppFolio Property Manager