Will “Broker Associate” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
97% Chance of Automation
“Broker Associate” will almost certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #663 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Operate real estate office, or work for commercial real estate firm, overseeing real estate transactions. Other duties usually include selling real estate or renting properties and arranging loans.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 41-9021.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 79,340.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 38.00
- Currently, there are 40,850 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Real Estate Brokers”.
Also Known As…
- Real Estate Brokers
- Supervising Broker
- Real Estate Sales Associate
- Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Associate
- Managing Broker
- Designated Broker
- Broker Assistant
- Realty Specialist
- Realty Loan Specialist
- Real Estate Salesperson
- Real Estate Closer
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Lease Analyst
- Lease Administration Analyst
- Contract Specialist
- Closing Agent
- Buyer Broker
- Broker Associate
Tasks for “Broker Associate”
- Generate lists of properties for sale, their locations, descriptions, and available financing options, using computers.
- Review property details to ensure that environmental regulations are met.
- Develop, sell, or lease property used for industry or manufacturing.
- Check work completed by loan officers, attorneys, or other professionals to ensure that it is performed properly.
- Obtain agreements from property owners to place properties for sale with real estate firms.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details and during the closing of sales.
- Maintain awareness of current income tax regulations, local zoning, building and tax laws, and growth possibilities of the area where a property is located.
- Maintain working knowledge of various factors that determine a farm's capacity to produce, such as agricultural variables and proximity to market centers and transportation facilities.
- Rent properties or manage rental properties.
- Maintain knowledge of real estate law, local economies, fair housing laws, types of available mortgages, financing options, and government programs.
- Appraise property values, assessing income potential when relevant.
- Arrange for financing of property purchases.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Manage or operate real estate offices, handling associated business details.
- Arrange for title searches of properties being sold.
- Sell, for a fee, real estate owned by others.
- Give buyers virtual tours of properties in which they are interested, using computers.
- Monitor fulfillment of purchase contract terms to ensure that they are handled in a timely manner.
- Supervise agents who handle real estate transactions.
Related Technology & Tools
- Personal digital assistants PDA
- Digital cameras
- Measuring tapes
- Handheld calculators
- Laptop computers
- Desktop computers
- Computer laser printers
- Passenger vehicles
- Photocopying equipment
- Laser facsimile machines
- Personal computers
- Digital video cameras
- Property Boulevard
- Intuit QuickBooks
- London Computer Systems Rent Manager
- Microsoft Excel
- Visual Lease
- RealData REIA
- PropertyBoss Solutions PropertyBoss
- Showing Suite
- Web browser software
- Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop
- First American CoreLogic RealQuest Pro
- Microsoft Outlook
- Yardi Systems Yardi Voyager Commercial
- Deep Forest Systems OnCite
- Customer relationship management CRM software
- Enterprise Software Systems CRE Sync
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Office
- Real estate listing databases
- Google Earth Pro
- AppFolio Property Manager
- Real Estate Assistant REA
- Domin-8 Enterprise Solutions Tenant Pro
- Lease Cost Solutions LseMod
- Microsoft Word
- Property records databases