Will “Broker” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
97% Chance of Automation
“Broker” will almost certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #663 out of #702, where higher means less likely to be replaced.
Operate real estate office, or work for commercial real estate firm, overseeing real estate transactions. Other duties usually include selling real estate or renting properties and arranging loans.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 41-9021.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 79,340.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 38.00
- Currently, there are 40,850 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Real Estate Brokers”.
Also Known As…
- Real Estate Brokers
- Supervising Broker
- Real Estate Sales Associate
- Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Associate
- Managing Broker
- Designated Broker
- Broker Associate
- Broker Assistant
- Realty Specialist
- Realty Loan Specialist
- Real Estate Salesperson
- Real Estate Closer
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Lease Analyst
- Lease Administration Analyst
- Contract Specialist
- Closing Agent
- Buyer Broker
Tasks for “Broker”
- Develop, sell, or lease property used for industry or manufacturing.
- Give buyers virtual tours of properties in which they are interested, using computers.
- Maintain awareness of current income tax regulations, local zoning, building and tax laws, and growth possibilities of the area where a property is located.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details and during the closing of sales.
- Rent properties or manage rental properties.
- Monitor fulfillment of purchase contract terms to ensure that they are handled in a timely manner.
- Check work completed by loan officers, attorneys, or other professionals to ensure that it is performed properly.
- Generate lists of properties for sale, their locations, descriptions, and available financing options, using computers.
- Maintain knowledge of real estate law, local economies, fair housing laws, types of available mortgages, financing options, and government programs.
- Maintain working knowledge of various factors that determine a farm's capacity to produce, such as agricultural variables and proximity to market centers and transportation facilities.
- Appraise property values, assessing income potential when relevant.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Arrange for title searches of properties being sold.
- Manage or operate real estate offices, handling associated business details.
- Supervise agents who handle real estate transactions.
- Sell, for a fee, real estate owned by others.
- Arrange for financing of property purchases.
- Obtain agreements from property owners to place properties for sale with real estate firms.
- Review property details to ensure that environmental regulations are met.
Related Technology & Tools
- Personal digital assistants PDA
- Digital video cameras
- Measuring tapes
- Handheld calculators
- Computer laser printers
- Laptop computers
- Laser facsimile machines
- Personal computers
- Photocopying equipment
- Digital cameras
- Passenger vehicles
- Desktop computers
- Yardi Systems Yardi Voyager Commercial
- Property records databases
- Showing Suite
- RealData REIA
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Real Estate Assistant REA
- Domin-8 Enterprise Solutions Tenant Pro
- Web browser software
- Microsoft Office
- Real estate listing databases
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop
- Visual Lease
- London Computer Systems Rent Manager
- AppFolio Property Manager
- First American CoreLogic RealQuest Pro
- Property Boulevard
- Google Earth Pro
- Lease Cost Solutions LseMod
- Enterprise Software Systems CRE Sync
- PropertyBoss Solutions PropertyBoss
- Deep Forest Systems OnCite
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Customer relationship management CRM software