Will “Broker Assistant” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
97% Chance of Automation
“Broker Assistant” will almost certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #663 out of #702, where higher means less likely to be replaced.
Operate real estate office, or work for commercial real estate firm, overseeing real estate transactions. Other duties usually include selling real estate or renting properties and arranging loans.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 41-9021.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 79,340.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 38.00
- Currently, there are 40,850 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Real Estate Brokers”.
Also Known As…
- Real Estate Brokers
- Supervising Broker
- Real Estate Sales Associate
- Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Associate
- Managing Broker
- Designated Broker
- Broker Associate
- Realty Specialist
- Realty Loan Specialist
- Real Estate Salesperson
- Real Estate Closer
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Lease Analyst
- Lease Administration Analyst
- Contract Specialist
- Closing Agent
- Buyer Broker
- Broker Assistant
Tasks for “Broker Assistant”
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details and during the closing of sales.
- Arrange for financing of property purchases.
- Check work completed by loan officers, attorneys, or other professionals to ensure that it is performed properly.
- Rent properties or manage rental properties.
- Obtain agreements from property owners to place properties for sale with real estate firms.
- Give buyers virtual tours of properties in which they are interested, using computers.
- Maintain awareness of current income tax regulations, local zoning, building and tax laws, and growth possibilities of the area where a property is located.
- Develop, sell, or lease property used for industry or manufacturing.
- Arrange for title searches of properties being sold.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Review property details to ensure that environmental regulations are met.
- Manage or operate real estate offices, handling associated business details.
- Supervise agents who handle real estate transactions.
- Maintain knowledge of real estate law, local economies, fair housing laws, types of available mortgages, financing options, and government programs.
- Sell, for a fee, real estate owned by others.
- Maintain working knowledge of various factors that determine a farm's capacity to produce, such as agricultural variables and proximity to market centers and transportation facilities.
- Appraise property values, assessing income potential when relevant.
- Generate lists of properties for sale, their locations, descriptions, and available financing options, using computers.
- Monitor fulfillment of purchase contract terms to ensure that they are handled in a timely manner.
Related Technology & Tools
- Personal digital assistants PDA
- Personal computers
- Photocopying equipment
- Laptop computers
- Computer laser printers
- Digital cameras
- Passenger vehicles
- Desktop computers
- Measuring tapes
- Laser facsimile machines
- Digital video cameras
- Handheld calculators
- Lease Cost Solutions LseMod
- First American CoreLogic RealQuest Pro
- Customer relationship management CRM software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Real Estate Assistant REA
- Microsoft Office
- Showing Suite
- Domin-8 Enterprise Solutions Tenant Pro
- Property records databases
- Enterprise Software Systems CRE Sync
- Visual Lease
- RealData REIA
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Outlook
- Web browser software
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Google Earth Pro
- Real estate listing databases
- London Computer Systems Rent Manager
- Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop
- AppFolio Property Manager
- Yardi Systems Yardi Voyager Commercial
- Property Boulevard
- PropertyBoss Solutions PropertyBoss
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Deep Forest Systems OnCite