Will “Grievance Coordinator” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Monitor and evaluate compliance with equal opportunity laws, guidelines, and policies to ensure that employment practices and contracting arrangements give equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-1041.03
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers”.
Also Known As…
- Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Field Representative
- Equal Opportunity Specialist
- Equal Opportunity Director
- Equal Opportunity Commission Investigator (EOC Investigator)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Representative (EEO Representative)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Officer (EEO Officer)
- Complaint Investigations Officer
- Civil Rights Representative
- Civil Rights Investigator
- Affirmative Action Officer (AA Officer)
- Grievance and Appeals Coordinator
- Equal Opportunity Counselor
- Equal Opportunity Assistant
- Compliance Coordinator
- Compliance Analyst
Tasks for “Grievance Coordinator”
- Monitor the implementation and impact of guidelines for nondiscriminatory employment practices.
- Provide information, technical assistance, or training to supervisors, managers, or employees on topics such as employee supervision, hiring, grievance procedures, or staff development.
- Prepare reports of selection, survey, or other statistics and recommendations for corrective action.
- Develop guidelines for nondiscriminatory employment practices.
- Verify that all job descriptions are submitted for review and approval and that descriptions meet regulatory standards.
- Meet with job search committees or coordinators to explain the role of the equal opportunity coordinator, to provide resources for advertising, or to explain expectations for future contacts.
- Meet with persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to arbitrate and settle disputes.
- Conduct surveys and evaluate findings to determine if systematic discrimination exists.
- Investigate employment practices or alleged violations of laws to document and correct discriminatory factors.
- Study equal opportunity complaints to clarify issues.
- Consult with community representatives to develop technical assistance agreements in accordance with governmental regulations.
- Interpret civil rights laws and equal opportunity regulations for individuals or employers.
- Act as liaisons between minority placement agencies and employers or between job search committees and other equal opportunity administrators.
- Coordinate, monitor, or revise complaint procedures to ensure timely processing and review of complaints.
- Counsel newly hired members of minority or disadvantaged groups, informing them about details of civil rights laws.
- Prepare reports related to investigations of equal opportunity complaints.
- Review company contracts to determine actions required to meet governmental equal opportunity provisions.
- Participate in the recruitment of employees through job fairs, career days, or advertising plans.
- Interview persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to verify case information.
Related Technology & Tools
- Desktop computers
- Laptop computers
- Personal digital assistants PDA
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Personal computers
- 10-key calculators
- Corel WordPerfect
- Microsoft Word
- EEO Made Simple AppTrac
- IBM Lotus 1-2-3
- Gerstco AAPBase
- Equal employment opportunity EEO compliance software
- Bashen EEOFedSoft
- Peopleclick AAPlanner
- Peopleclick Monitor
- Bashen LinkLine
- Bashen EEOSoft
- Microsoft Outlook
- Peopleclick CAAMS
- Microsoft Office
- Biddle AutoAAP
- Yocum & McKee The Complete AAP
- Biddle Adverse Impact Toolkit
- Speediware SpeedEEO
- Peopleclick PayStat
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Berkshire Associates BALANCEaap
- Database software
- Microsoft Excel
- Equitas EEOStat
- EEO Made Simple AAPMaker