Will “Grievance Coordinator” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Monitor and evaluate compliance with equal opportunity laws, guidelines, and policies to ensure that employment practices and contracting arrangements give equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-1041.03
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers”.
Also Known As…
- Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Field Representative
- Equal Opportunity Specialist
- Equal Opportunity Director
- Equal Opportunity Commission Investigator (EOC Investigator)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Representative (EEO Representative)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Officer (EEO Officer)
- Complaint Investigations Officer
- Civil Rights Representative
- Civil Rights Investigator
- Affirmative Action Officer (AA Officer)
- Grievance and Appeals Coordinator
- Equal Opportunity Counselor
- Equal Opportunity Assistant
- Compliance Coordinator
- Compliance Analyst
Tasks for “Grievance Coordinator”
- Study equal opportunity complaints to clarify issues.
- Coordinate, monitor, or revise complaint procedures to ensure timely processing and review of complaints.
- Prepare reports of selection, survey, or other statistics and recommendations for corrective action.
- Monitor the implementation and impact of guidelines for nondiscriminatory employment practices.
- Conduct surveys and evaluate findings to determine if systematic discrimination exists.
- Meet with persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to arbitrate and settle disputes.
- Develop guidelines for nondiscriminatory employment practices.
- Provide information, technical assistance, or training to supervisors, managers, or employees on topics such as employee supervision, hiring, grievance procedures, or staff development.
- Investigate employment practices or alleged violations of laws to document and correct discriminatory factors.
- Verify that all job descriptions are submitted for review and approval and that descriptions meet regulatory standards.
- Consult with community representatives to develop technical assistance agreements in accordance with governmental regulations.
- Prepare reports related to investigations of equal opportunity complaints.
- Interpret civil rights laws and equal opportunity regulations for individuals or employers.
- Interview persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to verify case information.
- Review company contracts to determine actions required to meet governmental equal opportunity provisions.
- Counsel newly hired members of minority or disadvantaged groups, informing them about details of civil rights laws.
- Meet with job search committees or coordinators to explain the role of the equal opportunity coordinator, to provide resources for advertising, or to explain expectations for future contacts.
- Participate in the recruitment of employees through job fairs, career days, or advertising plans.
- Act as liaisons between minority placement agencies and employers or between job search committees and other equal opportunity administrators.
Related Technology & Tools
- 10-key calculators
- Desktop computers
- Personal digital assistants PDA
- Laptop computers
- Personal computers
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Peopleclick PayStat
- Bashen LinkLine
- Berkshire Associates BALANCEaap
- Peopleclick AAPlanner
- IBM Lotus 1-2-3
- Peopleclick Monitor
- Equal employment opportunity EEO compliance software
- Biddle AutoAAP
- Equitas EEOStat
- Corel WordPerfect
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Biddle Adverse Impact Toolkit
- Peopleclick CAAMS
- Gerstco AAPBase
- Microsoft Word
- EEO Made Simple AppTrac
- Microsoft Outlook
- Yocum & McKee The Complete AAP
- Speediware SpeedEEO
- Bashen EEOFedSoft
- EEO Made Simple AAPMaker
- Database software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Bashen EEOSoft