Will “Investment Underwriter” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Manage communications or negotiations between corporate issuers of securities and clients regarding private equity investments. Underwrite the issuance of securities to provide capital for client growth. Negotiate and structure the terms of mergers or acquisitions.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-2099.03
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Investment Underwriters”.
Also Known As…
- Investment Underwriters
- Securities Underwriter
- Prime Broker
- Mergers and Acquisitions Manager
- Mergers and Acquisitions Consultant
- Mergers and Acquisitions Banker (M&A Banker)
- Mergers and Acquisitions Associate
- Investment Banker
Tasks for “Investment Underwriter”
- Prepare all materials for transactions or execution of deals.
- Confer with clients to restructure debt, refinance debt, or raise new debt.
- Advise clients on aspects of capitalization, such as amounts, sources, or timing.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Direct communications between corporate issuers of new securities and the general public.
- Supervise, train, or mentor junior team members.
- Specialize in green financial instruments, such as socially responsible mutual funds or exchange-traded funds (ETF) that are comprised of green companies.
- Create client presentations of plan details.
- Collaborate on projects with other professionals, such as lawyers, accountants, or public relations experts.
- Assess companies as investments for clients by examining company facilities.
- Analyze financial or operational performance of companies facing financial difficulties to identify or recommend remedies.
- Perform securities valuation or pricing.
- Arrange deals involving green investments in areas such as alternative energy product development, green technologies, or sustainable agriculture.
- Structure or negotiate deals, such as corporate mergers, sales, or acquisitions.
- Employ financial models to develop solutions to financial problems or to assess the financial or capital impact of transactions.
- Structure marketing campaigns to find buyers for new securities.
- Coordinate due diligence processes and the negotiation or execution of purchase or sale agreements.
- Evaluate capital needs of clients and assess market conditions to inform structuring of financial packages.
- Arrange financing of deals from sources such as financial institutions, agencies, or public or private companies.
Related Technology & Tools
- Computer data input scanners
- Personal computers
- Laptop computers
- Photocopying equipment
- Laser facsimile machines
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Desktop computers
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Word
- Moody's RiskCalc
- Moody's KMV CreditEdge
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Email software
- Bloomberg Professional
- Web browser software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel