Will “Mergers and Acquisitions Associate” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Manage communications or negotiations between corporate issuers of securities and clients regarding private equity investments. Underwrite the issuance of securities to provide capital for client growth. Negotiate and structure the terms of mergers or acquisitions.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-2099.03
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Investment Underwriters”.
Also Known As…
- Investment Underwriters
- Securities Underwriter
- Prime Broker
- Mergers and Acquisitions Manager
- Mergers and Acquisitions Consultant
- Mergers and Acquisitions Banker (M&A Banker)
- Investment Underwriter
- Investment Banker
Tasks for “Mergers and Acquisitions Associate”
- Arrange financing of deals from sources such as financial institutions, agencies, or public or private companies.
- Confer with clients to restructure debt, refinance debt, or raise new debt.
- Coordinate due diligence processes and the negotiation or execution of purchase or sale agreements.
- Collaborate on projects with other professionals, such as lawyers, accountants, or public relations experts.
- Prepare all materials for transactions or execution of deals.
- Structure or negotiate deals, such as corporate mergers, sales, or acquisitions.
- Arrange deals involving green investments in areas such as alternative energy product development, green technologies, or sustainable agriculture.
- Evaluate capital needs of clients and assess market conditions to inform structuring of financial packages.
- Employ financial models to develop solutions to financial problems or to assess the financial or capital impact of transactions.
- Assess companies as investments for clients by examining company facilities.
- Advise clients on aspects of capitalization, such as amounts, sources, or timing.
- Analyze financial or operational performance of companies facing financial difficulties to identify or recommend remedies.
- Supervise, train, or mentor junior team members.
- Direct communications between corporate issuers of new securities and the general public.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Perform securities valuation or pricing.
- Create client presentations of plan details.
- Specialize in green financial instruments, such as socially responsible mutual funds or exchange-traded funds (ETF) that are comprised of green companies.
- Structure marketing campaigns to find buyers for new securities.
Related Technology & Tools
- Desktop computers
- Laptop computers
- Personal computers
- Photocopying equipment
- Laser facsimile machines
- Computer data input scanners
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Microsoft Word
- Moody's RiskCalc
- Bloomberg Professional
- Microsoft Excel
- Web browser software
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office
- Email software
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Moody's KMV CreditEdge