Will “Mergers and Acquisitions Consultant” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Manage communications or negotiations between corporate issuers of securities and clients regarding private equity investments. Underwrite the issuance of securities to provide capital for client growth. Negotiate and structure the terms of mergers or acquisitions.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-2099.03
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Investment Underwriters”.
Also Known As…
- Investment Underwriters
- Securities Underwriter
- Prime Broker
- Mergers and Acquisitions Manager
- Mergers and Acquisitions Banker (M&A Banker)
- Mergers and Acquisitions Associate
- Investment Underwriter
- Investment Banker
Tasks for “Mergers and Acquisitions Consultant”
- Structure or negotiate deals, such as corporate mergers, sales, or acquisitions.
- Evaluate capital needs of clients and assess market conditions to inform structuring of financial packages.
- Confer with clients to restructure debt, refinance debt, or raise new debt.
- Structure marketing campaigns to find buyers for new securities.
- Arrange financing of deals from sources such as financial institutions, agencies, or public or private companies.
- Collaborate on projects with other professionals, such as lawyers, accountants, or public relations experts.
- Perform securities valuation or pricing.
- Employ financial models to develop solutions to financial problems or to assess the financial or capital impact of transactions.
- Prepare all materials for transactions or execution of deals.
- Create client presentations of plan details.
- Specialize in green financial instruments, such as socially responsible mutual funds or exchange-traded funds (ETF) that are comprised of green companies.
- Direct communications between corporate issuers of new securities and the general public.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Advise clients on aspects of capitalization, such as amounts, sources, or timing.
- Supervise, train, or mentor junior team members.
- Analyze financial or operational performance of companies facing financial difficulties to identify or recommend remedies.
- Assess companies as investments for clients by examining company facilities.
- Coordinate due diligence processes and the negotiation or execution of purchase or sale agreements.
- Arrange deals involving green investments in areas such as alternative energy product development, green technologies, or sustainable agriculture.
Related Technology & Tools
- Photocopying equipment
- Computer data input scanners
- Laptop computers
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Laser facsimile machines
- Desktop computers
- Personal computers
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Web browser software
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Email software
- Moody's KMV CreditEdge
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Moody's RiskCalc
- Bloomberg Professional
- Microsoft Visio