Will “Mergers and Acquisitions Consultant” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Manage communications or negotiations between corporate issuers of securities and clients regarding private equity investments. Underwrite the issuance of securities to provide capital for client growth. Negotiate and structure the terms of mergers or acquisitions.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-2099.03
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Investment Underwriters”.
Also Known As…
- Investment Underwriters
- Securities Underwriter
- Prime Broker
- Mergers and Acquisitions Manager
- Mergers and Acquisitions Banker (M&A Banker)
- Mergers and Acquisitions Associate
- Investment Underwriter
- Investment Banker
Tasks for “Mergers and Acquisitions Consultant”
- Create client presentations of plan details.
- Prepare all materials for transactions or execution of deals.
- Specialize in green financial instruments, such as socially responsible mutual funds or exchange-traded funds (ETF) that are comprised of green companies.
- Supervise, train, or mentor junior team members.
- Direct communications between corporate issuers of new securities and the general public.
- Perform securities valuation or pricing.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Assess companies as investments for clients by examining company facilities.
- Evaluate capital needs of clients and assess market conditions to inform structuring of financial packages.
- Confer with clients to restructure debt, refinance debt, or raise new debt.
- Structure marketing campaigns to find buyers for new securities.
- Coordinate due diligence processes and the negotiation or execution of purchase or sale agreements.
- Structure or negotiate deals, such as corporate mergers, sales, or acquisitions.
- Arrange financing of deals from sources such as financial institutions, agencies, or public or private companies.
- Employ financial models to develop solutions to financial problems or to assess the financial or capital impact of transactions.
- Advise clients on aspects of capitalization, such as amounts, sources, or timing.
- Arrange deals involving green investments in areas such as alternative energy product development, green technologies, or sustainable agriculture.
- Collaborate on projects with other professionals, such as lawyers, accountants, or public relations experts.
- Analyze financial or operational performance of companies facing financial difficulties to identify or recommend remedies.
Related Technology & Tools
- Laptop computers
- Desktop computers
- Photocopying equipment
- Computer data input scanners
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Personal computers
- Laser facsimile machines
- Microsoft Visio
- Moody's RiskCalc
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office
- Email software
- Moody's KMV CreditEdge
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Web browser software
- Bloomberg Professional