Will “Data Reviewer” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
84% Chance of Automation
“Data Reviewer” will probably be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #481 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Read transcript or proof type setup to detect and mark for correction any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors. Includes proofreaders of Braille.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 43-9081.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 39,640.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 19.00
- Currently, there are 11,430 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Proofreaders and Copy Markers”.
Also Known As…
- Proofreaders and Copy Markers
- News Copy Editor
- Editorial Assistant
- Desk Editor
- Copy Editor
- Copy Chief
- Content Editor
- Production Proofreader
- Online Content Coordinator
- Format Proofreader
- Digital Content Coordinator
- Data Examination Clerk
- Copy Reader
- Copy Preparer
- Copy Holder
- Copy Coordinator
- Content Coordinator
- Clerical Proofreader
- Braille Proofreader
- Assistant Editor
Tasks for “Data Reviewer”
- Read proof sheets aloud, calling out punctuation marks and spelling unusual words and proper names.
- Consult reference books or secure aid of readers to check references with rules of grammar and composition.
- Mark copy to indicate and correct errors in type, arrangement, grammar, punctuation, or spelling, using standard printers' marks.
- Typeset and measure dimensions, spacing, and positioning of page elements, such as copy and illustrations, to verify conformance to specifications, using printer's ruler or layout software.
- Archive documents, conduct research, and read copy, using the internet and various computer programs.
- Compare information or figures on one record against same data on other records, or with original copy, to detect errors.
- Consult with authors and editors regarding manuscript changes and suggestions.
- Write original content such as headlines, cutlines, captions, and cover copy.
- Route proofs with marked corrections to authors, editors, typists, or typesetters for correction or reprinting.
- Read corrected copies or proofs to ensure that all corrections have been made.
- Correct or record omissions, errors, or inconsistencies found.
Related Technology & Tools
- Computer data input scanners
- Videoconferencing equipment
- Inkjet facsimile machines
- Tablet computers
- Laptop computers
- Copy machines
- Printers' rulers
- Universal serial bus USB flash drives
- Laser facsimile machines
- Personal computers
- Quark Xpress
- Adobe Systems Adobe Captivate
- File transfer protocol FTP client software
- After the Deadline
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Microsoft Outlook
- Adobe Systems Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Systems Adobe Acrobat
- Avid Technology Media Composer
- Adobe Systems Adobe InCopy
- Pro Writing Aid
- Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop
- Grammarly Editor
- Apple iWork Keynote
- Adobe Systems Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Office
- Style guide databases
- Adobe Systems Adobe Illustrator
- Elite Minds RightWriter
- Adobe Systems Adobe After Effects
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Visio
- Serenity Software Editor
- Intelligent Editing PerfectIt
- Microsoft Access
- HP Autonomy TeamSite
- FileMaker Pro
- AutoCrit Editing Wizard
- Adobe Systems Adobe FrameMaker