Will “Data Reviewer” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
84% Chance of Automation
“Data Reviewer” will probably be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #481 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Read transcript or proof type setup to detect and mark for correction any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors. Includes proofreaders of Braille.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 43-9081.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 39,640.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 19.00
- Currently, there are 11,430 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Proofreaders and Copy Markers”.
Also Known As…
- Proofreaders and Copy Markers
- News Copy Editor
- Editorial Assistant
- Desk Editor
- Copy Editor
- Copy Chief
- Content Editor
- Production Proofreader
- Online Content Coordinator
- Format Proofreader
- Digital Content Coordinator
- Data Examination Clerk
- Copy Reader
- Copy Preparer
- Copy Holder
- Copy Coordinator
- Content Coordinator
- Clerical Proofreader
- Braille Proofreader
- Assistant Editor
Tasks for “Data Reviewer”
- Correct or record omissions, errors, or inconsistencies found.
- Mark copy to indicate and correct errors in type, arrangement, grammar, punctuation, or spelling, using standard printers' marks.
- Compare information or figures on one record against same data on other records, or with original copy, to detect errors.
- Read proof sheets aloud, calling out punctuation marks and spelling unusual words and proper names.
- Read corrected copies or proofs to ensure that all corrections have been made.
- Archive documents, conduct research, and read copy, using the internet and various computer programs.
- Write original content such as headlines, cutlines, captions, and cover copy.
- Typeset and measure dimensions, spacing, and positioning of page elements, such as copy and illustrations, to verify conformance to specifications, using printer's ruler or layout software.
- Route proofs with marked corrections to authors, editors, typists, or typesetters for correction or reprinting.
- Consult with authors and editors regarding manuscript changes and suggestions.
- Consult reference books or secure aid of readers to check references with rules of grammar and composition.
Related Technology & Tools
- Laser facsimile machines
- Tablet computers
- Printers' rulers
- Inkjet facsimile machines
- Laptop computers
- Videoconferencing equipment
- Copy machines
- Universal serial bus USB flash drives
- Personal computers
- Computer data input scanners
- Quark Xpress
- Adobe Systems Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Outlook
- Elite Minds RightWriter
- Apple iWork Keynote
- Adobe Systems Adobe FrameMaker
- HP Autonomy TeamSite
- Adobe Systems Adobe Illustrator
- Style guide databases
- Avid Technology Media Composer
- Adobe Systems Adobe After Effects
- Microsoft Office
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- After the Deadline
- Adobe Systems Adobe Dreamweaver
- FileMaker Pro
- AutoCrit Editing Wizard
- Adobe Systems Adobe Acrobat
- Grammarly Editor
- File transfer protocol FTP client software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Intelligent Editing PerfectIt
- Microsoft Visio
- Serenity Software Editor
- Pro Writing Aid
- Adobe Systems Adobe InCopy
- Adobe Systems Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Word