Will “Digital Content Coordinator” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
84% Chance of Automation
“Digital Content Coordinator” will probably be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #481 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Read transcript or proof type setup to detect and mark for correction any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors. Includes proofreaders of Braille.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 43-9081.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 39,640.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 19.00
- Currently, there are 11,430 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Proofreaders and Copy Markers”.
Also Known As…
- Proofreaders and Copy Markers
- News Copy Editor
- Editorial Assistant
- Desk Editor
- Copy Editor
- Copy Chief
- Content Editor
- Production Proofreader
- Online Content Coordinator
- Format Proofreader
- Data Reviewer
- Data Examination Clerk
- Copy Reader
- Copy Preparer
- Copy Holder
- Copy Coordinator
- Content Coordinator
- Clerical Proofreader
- Braille Proofreader
- Assistant Editor
Tasks for “Digital Content Coordinator”
- Mark copy to indicate and correct errors in type, arrangement, grammar, punctuation, or spelling, using standard printers' marks.
- Consult reference books or secure aid of readers to check references with rules of grammar and composition.
- Read corrected copies or proofs to ensure that all corrections have been made.
- Compare information or figures on one record against same data on other records, or with original copy, to detect errors.
- Correct or record omissions, errors, or inconsistencies found.
- Write original content such as headlines, cutlines, captions, and cover copy.
- Consult with authors and editors regarding manuscript changes and suggestions.
- Route proofs with marked corrections to authors, editors, typists, or typesetters for correction or reprinting.
- Typeset and measure dimensions, spacing, and positioning of page elements, such as copy and illustrations, to verify conformance to specifications, using printer's ruler or layout software.
- Archive documents, conduct research, and read copy, using the internet and various computer programs.
- Read proof sheets aloud, calling out punctuation marks and spelling unusual words and proper names.
Related Technology & Tools
- Printers' rulers
- Copy machines
- Tablet computers
- Computer data input scanners
- Inkjet facsimile machines
- Personal computers
- Universal serial bus USB flash drives
- Laptop computers
- Videoconferencing equipment
- Laser facsimile machines
- Grammarly Editor
- Adobe Systems Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Office
- Style guide databases
- FileMaker Pro
- Elite Minds RightWriter
- Adobe Systems Adobe Acrobat
- HP Autonomy TeamSite
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Visio
- File transfer protocol FTP client software
- Microsoft Outlook
- Pro Writing Aid
- Avid Technology Media Composer
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Adobe Systems Adobe FrameMaker
- Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Systems Adobe InCopy
- Adobe Systems Adobe Dreamweaver
- Serenity Software Editor
- Adobe Systems Adobe Captivate
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- AutoCrit Editing Wizard
- Apple iWork Keynote
- After the Deadline
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Intelligent Editing PerfectIt
- Adobe Systems Adobe After Effects
- Quark Xpress
- Adobe Systems Adobe InDesign