Will “Digital Content Coordinator” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
84% Chance of Automation
“Digital Content Coordinator” will probably be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #481 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Read transcript or proof type setup to detect and mark for correction any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors. Includes proofreaders of Braille.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 43-9081.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 39,640.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 19.00
- Currently, there are 11,430 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Proofreaders and Copy Markers”.
Also Known As…
- Proofreaders and Copy Markers
- News Copy Editor
- Editorial Assistant
- Desk Editor
- Copy Editor
- Copy Chief
- Content Editor
- Production Proofreader
- Online Content Coordinator
- Format Proofreader
- Data Reviewer
- Data Examination Clerk
- Copy Reader
- Copy Preparer
- Copy Holder
- Copy Coordinator
- Content Coordinator
- Clerical Proofreader
- Braille Proofreader
- Assistant Editor
Tasks for “Digital Content Coordinator”
- Correct or record omissions, errors, or inconsistencies found.
- Mark copy to indicate and correct errors in type, arrangement, grammar, punctuation, or spelling, using standard printers' marks.
- Typeset and measure dimensions, spacing, and positioning of page elements, such as copy and illustrations, to verify conformance to specifications, using printer's ruler or layout software.
- Read proof sheets aloud, calling out punctuation marks and spelling unusual words and proper names.
- Consult reference books or secure aid of readers to check references with rules of grammar and composition.
- Write original content such as headlines, cutlines, captions, and cover copy.
- Read corrected copies or proofs to ensure that all corrections have been made.
- Route proofs with marked corrections to authors, editors, typists, or typesetters for correction or reprinting.
- Consult with authors and editors regarding manuscript changes and suggestions.
- Compare information or figures on one record against same data on other records, or with original copy, to detect errors.
- Archive documents, conduct research, and read copy, using the internet and various computer programs.
Related Technology & Tools
- Universal serial bus USB flash drives
- Printers' rulers
- Laptop computers
- Copy machines
- Videoconferencing equipment
- Personal computers
- Tablet computers
- Computer data input scanners
- Inkjet facsimile machines
- Laser facsimile machines
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Visio
- Style guide databases
- Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop
- FileMaker Pro
- Apple iWork Keynote
- Microsoft Access
- Intelligent Editing PerfectIt
- File transfer protocol FTP client software
- Microsoft Word
- AutoCrit Editing Wizard
- Serenity Software Editor
- Adobe Systems Adobe InCopy
- Adobe Systems Adobe FrameMaker
- Pro Writing Aid
- Adobe Systems Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Systems Adobe Dreamweaver
- After the Deadline
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- HP Autonomy TeamSite
- Elite Minds RightWriter
- Quark Xpress
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Systems Adobe Captivate
- Grammarly Editor
- Adobe Systems Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Systems Adobe After Effects
- Avid Technology Media Composer
- Adobe Systems Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Outlook