Will “Certified Corporate Travel Executive” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
9.9% Chance of Automation
“Certified Corporate Travel Executive” will almost certainly not be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #168 out of #702, where higher means less likely to be replaced.
Plan and sell transportation and accommodations for travel agency customers. Determine destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations required. May also describe, plan, and arrange itineraries and sell tour packages. May assist in resolving clients' travel problems.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 41-3041.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 39,900.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 19.00
- Currently, there are 68,680 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Travel Agents”.
Also Known As…
- Travel Agents
- Travel Counselor
- Travel Consultant
- Travel Agent
- Tour Counselor
- Tour Coordinator
- International Travel Consultant
- Destination Specialist
- Corporate Travel Consultant
- Beach Expert
- Auto Travel Counselor
- Travel Service Consultant
- Travel Professional
- Travel Coordinator
- Tour Agent
- Corporate Travel Expert
- Corporate Travel Counselor
- Corporate Travel Agent
- Certified Travel Counselor
Tasks for “Certified Corporate Travel Executive”
- Record and maintain information on clients, vendors, and travel packages.
- Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Provide customer with brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
- Collect payment for transportation and accommodations from customer.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
- Print or request transportation carrier tickets, using computer printer system or system link to travel carrier.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using calculator, computer, carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs.
- Book transportation and hotel reservations, using computer terminal or telephone.
Related Technology & Tools
- Printing calculators
- Public address systems
- Card readers
- Personal computers
- Multiline telephone systems
- Computer laser printers
- Computer inkjet printers
- Ticket printing machines
- Copy machines
- Laser facsimile machines
- Microsoft Word
- Sabre Airline Solutions SabreSonic Customer Sales & Service
- MGHworld Travel Agents
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Colibripms Software Colibri
- Microsoft Office
- Galor Travel Booster
- Sabre Central Command
- Globekey Agentkey
- Travel Agent CMS
- Microsoft Access
- Orbitz Worldwide Orbitz for Agents
- Illusions Online Illusions OnDemand
- Microsoft Outlook
- IMS Travel Agent Reservation Software System
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Microsoft Excel
- Global distribution system GDS software
- Apollo Reservation System