Will “Certified Corporate Travel Executive” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
9.9% Chance of Automation
“Certified Corporate Travel Executive” will almost certainly not be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #168 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Plan and sell transportation and accommodations for travel agency customers. Determine destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations required. May also describe, plan, and arrange itineraries and sell tour packages. May assist in resolving clients' travel problems.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 41-3041.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 39,900.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 19.00
- Currently, there are 68,680 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Travel Agents”.
Also Known As…
- Travel Agents
- Travel Counselor
- Travel Consultant
- Travel Agent
- Tour Counselor
- Tour Coordinator
- International Travel Consultant
- Destination Specialist
- Corporate Travel Consultant
- Beach Expert
- Auto Travel Counselor
- Travel Service Consultant
- Travel Professional
- Travel Coordinator
- Tour Agent
- Corporate Travel Expert
- Corporate Travel Counselor
- Corporate Travel Agent
- Certified Travel Counselor
Tasks for “Certified Corporate Travel Executive”
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using calculator, computer, carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs.
- Print or request transportation carrier tickets, using computer printer system or system link to travel carrier.
- Book transportation and hotel reservations, using computer terminal or telephone.
- Record and maintain information on clients, vendors, and travel packages.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
- Collect payment for transportation and accommodations from customer.
- Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Provide customer with brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
Related Technology & Tools
- Multiline telephone systems
- Personal computers
- Laser facsimile machines
- Computer inkjet printers
- Computer laser printers
- Card readers
- Copy machines
- Public address systems
- Ticket printing machines
- Printing calculators
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Globekey Agentkey
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- IMS Travel Agent Reservation Software System
- MGHworld Travel Agents
- Travel Agent CMS
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook
- Sabre Central Command
- Sabre Airline Solutions SabreSonic Customer Sales & Service
- Orbitz Worldwide Orbitz for Agents
- Illusions Online Illusions OnDemand
- Apollo Reservation System
- Global distribution system GDS software
- Galor Travel Booster
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Colibripms Software Colibri
- Microsoft Access