Will “Chef Concierge/Director of Guest Relations” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Chef Concierge/Director of Guest Relations” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #211 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Assist patrons at hotel, apartment, or office building with personal services. May take messages, arrange or give advice on transportation, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 39-6012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 31,440.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 15.00
- Currently, there are 32,020 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Concierges”.
Also Known As…
- Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Concierge
- Guest Service Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Conference Concierge
- Club Concierge
- Chief Concierge
- Chef Concierge
- Activities Concierge
- Personal Assistant
- NCA Certified Concierge
- Hotel Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Guest Service Agent
- Hospitality Aide
- Head Concierge
- Chief Lifestyle Officer
- Chief Concierge (Head Concierge)
Tasks for “Chef Concierge/Director of Guest Relations”
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- Clean and tidy hotel lounge.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
- Provide directions to guests.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands for guests.
- Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
- Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing or other tours.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
- Arrange childcare services for guests.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Provide food and beverage services to guests.
- Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Make reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, or golf tee times, and obtain tickets to special events.
Related Technology & Tools
- Computer laser printers
- Mobile radios
- Multiline telephone systems
- Tablet computers
- Laptop computers
- Smart phones
- Laser facsimile machines
- Copy machines
- Desktop computers
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Publisher
- Budgeting software
- Web browser software
- Billing software
- Delphi Technology
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office
- Mapping software
- Work scheduling software
- Data entry software