Will “Chief Lifestyle Officer” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Chief Lifestyle Officer” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #211 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Assist patrons at hotel, apartment, or office building with personal services. May take messages, arrange or give advice on transportation, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 39-6012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 31,440.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 15.00
- Currently, there are 32,020 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Concierges”.
Also Known As…
- Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Concierge
- Guest Service Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Conference Concierge
- Club Concierge
- Chief Concierge
- Chef Concierge
- Activities Concierge
- Personal Assistant
- NCA Certified Concierge
- Hotel Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Guest Service Agent
- Hospitality Aide
- Head Concierge
- Chief Concierge (Head Concierge)
- Chef Concierge/Director of Guest Relations
Tasks for “Chief Lifestyle Officer”
- Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands for guests.
- Provide food and beverage services to guests.
- Provide directions to guests.
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Clean and tidy hotel lounge.
- Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
- Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing or other tours.
- Arrange childcare services for guests.
- Make reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, or golf tee times, and obtain tickets to special events.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
Related Technology & Tools
- Laser facsimile machines
- Copy machines
- Computer laser printers
- Smart phones
- Mobile radios
- Laptop computers
- Multiline telephone systems
- Tablet computers
- Desktop computers
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Web browser software
- Mapping software
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Publisher
- Budgeting software
- Delphi Technology
- Billing software
- Work scheduling software
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook
- Data entry software