Will “Chief Lifestyle Officer” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Chief Lifestyle Officer” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #211 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Assist patrons at hotel, apartment, or office building with personal services. May take messages, arrange or give advice on transportation, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 39-6012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 31,440.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 15.00
- Currently, there are 32,020 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Concierges”.
Also Known As…
- Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Concierge
- Guest Service Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Conference Concierge
- Club Concierge
- Chief Concierge
- Chef Concierge
- Activities Concierge
- Personal Assistant
- NCA Certified Concierge
- Hotel Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Guest Service Agent
- Hospitality Aide
- Head Concierge
- Chief Concierge (Head Concierge)
- Chef Concierge/Director of Guest Relations
Tasks for “Chief Lifestyle Officer”
- Arrange childcare services for guests.
- Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
- Provide directions to guests.
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands for guests.
- Provide food and beverage services to guests.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing or other tours.
- Make reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, or golf tee times, and obtain tickets to special events.
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
- Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Clean and tidy hotel lounge.
Related Technology & Tools
- Smart phones
- Laptop computers
- Copy machines
- Desktop computers
- Multiline telephone systems
- Computer laser printers
- Tablet computers
- Laser facsimile machines
- Mobile radios
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Web browser software
- Microsoft Excel
- Delphi Technology
- Budgeting software
- Work scheduling software
- Microsoft Publisher
- Mapping software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Data entry software
- Microsoft Office
- Billing software