Will “NCA Certified Concierge” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“NCA Certified Concierge” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #211 out of #702, where higher means less likely to be replaced.
Assist patrons at hotel, apartment, or office building with personal services. May take messages, arrange or give advice on transportation, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 39-6012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 31,440.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 15.00
- Currently, there are 32,020 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Concierges”.
Also Known As…
- Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Concierge
- Guest Service Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Conference Concierge
- Club Concierge
- Chief Concierge
- Chef Concierge
- Activities Concierge
- Personal Assistant
- Hotel Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Guest Service Agent
- Hospitality Aide
- Head Concierge
- Chief Lifestyle Officer
- Chief Concierge (Head Concierge)
- Chef Concierge/Director of Guest Relations
Tasks for “NCA Certified Concierge”
- Provide food and beverage services to guests.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands for guests.
- Make reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, or golf tee times, and obtain tickets to special events.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing or other tours.
- Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
- Clean and tidy hotel lounge.
- Provide directions to guests.
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
- Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Arrange childcare services for guests.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
Related Technology & Tools
- Laser facsimile machines
- Laptop computers
- Mobile radios
- Multiline telephone systems
- Desktop computers
- Copy machines
- Computer laser printers
- Tablet computers
- Smart phones
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Publisher
- Delphi Technology
- Work scheduling software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Web browser software
- Data entry software
- Budgeting software
- Mapping software
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Billing software