Will “NCA Certified Concierge” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“NCA Certified Concierge” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #211 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Assist patrons at hotel, apartment, or office building with personal services. May take messages, arrange or give advice on transportation, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 39-6012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 31,440.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 15.00
- Currently, there are 32,020 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Concierges”.
Also Known As…
- Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Concierge
- Guest Service Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Conference Concierge
- Club Concierge
- Chief Concierge
- Chef Concierge
- Activities Concierge
- Personal Assistant
- Hotel Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Guest Service Agent
- Hospitality Aide
- Head Concierge
- Chief Lifestyle Officer
- Chief Concierge (Head Concierge)
- Chef Concierge/Director of Guest Relations
Tasks for “NCA Certified Concierge”
- Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Clean and tidy hotel lounge.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands for guests.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
- Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
- Provide food and beverage services to guests.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
- Provide directions to guests.
- Make reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, or golf tee times, and obtain tickets to special events.
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- Arrange childcare services for guests.
- Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing or other tours.
Related Technology & Tools
- Computer laser printers
- Tablet computers
- Smart phones
- Multiline telephone systems
- Laptop computers
- Copy machines
- Laser facsimile machines
- Mobile radios
- Desktop computers
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Work scheduling software
- Web browser software
- Delphi Technology
- Billing software
- Budgeting software
- Data entry software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Mapping software
- Microsoft Publisher