Will “Hotel Lobby Concierge” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Hotel Lobby Concierge” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #211 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Assist patrons at hotel, apartment, or office building with personal services. May take messages, arrange or give advice on transportation, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 39-6012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 31,440.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 15.00
- Currently, there are 32,020 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Concierges”.
Also Known As…
- Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Concierge
- Guest Service Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Conference Concierge
- Club Concierge
- Chief Concierge
- Chef Concierge
- Activities Concierge
- Personal Assistant
- NCA Certified Concierge
- Hotel Guest Service Agent
- Hospitality Aide
- Head Concierge
- Chief Lifestyle Officer
- Chief Concierge (Head Concierge)
- Chef Concierge/Director of Guest Relations
Tasks for “Hotel Lobby Concierge”
- Arrange childcare services for guests.
- Clean and tidy hotel lounge.
- Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
- Provide food and beverage services to guests.
- Make reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, or golf tee times, and obtain tickets to special events.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
- Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Provide directions to guests.
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing or other tours.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands for guests.
- Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
Related Technology & Tools
- Desktop computers
- Smart phones
- Computer laser printers
- Mobile radios
- Copy machines
- Laptop computers
- Laser facsimile machines
- Tablet computers
- Multiline telephone systems
- Microsoft Word
- Billing software
- Budgeting software
- Mapping software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Data entry software
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Delphi Technology
- Microsoft Office
- Web browser software
- Work scheduling software