Will “Hotel Lobby Concierge” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Hotel Lobby Concierge” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #211 out of #702, where higher means less likely to be replaced.
Assist patrons at hotel, apartment, or office building with personal services. May take messages, arrange or give advice on transportation, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 39-6012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 31,440.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 15.00
- Currently, there are 32,020 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Concierges”.
Also Known As…
- Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Concierge
- Guest Service Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Conference Concierge
- Club Concierge
- Chief Concierge
- Chef Concierge
- Activities Concierge
- Personal Assistant
- NCA Certified Concierge
- Hotel Guest Service Agent
- Hospitality Aide
- Head Concierge
- Chief Lifestyle Officer
- Chief Concierge (Head Concierge)
- Chef Concierge/Director of Guest Relations
Tasks for “Hotel Lobby Concierge”
- Make reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, or golf tee times, and obtain tickets to special events.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands for guests.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing or other tours.
- Provide directions to guests.
- Provide food and beverage services to guests.
- Arrange childcare services for guests.
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Clean and tidy hotel lounge.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
- Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
Related Technology & Tools
- Smart phones
- Computer laser printers
- Laser facsimile machines
- Tablet computers
- Copy machines
- Multiline telephone systems
- Laptop computers
- Mobile radios
- Desktop computers
- Microsoft Office
- Budgeting software
- Microsoft Excel
- Data entry software
- Microsoft Outlook
- Work scheduling software
- Mapping software
- Delphi Technology
- Microsoft Publisher
- Billing software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Web browser software