Will “Lobby Concierge” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Lobby Concierge” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #211 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Assist patrons at hotel, apartment, or office building with personal services. May take messages, arrange or give advice on transportation, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 39-6012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 31,440.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 15.00
- Currently, there are 32,020 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Concierges”.
Also Known As…
- Hotel Concierge
- Guest Service Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Conference Concierge
- Club Concierge
- Chief Concierge
- Chef Concierge
- Activities Concierge
- Personal Assistant
- NCA Certified Concierge
- Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Guest Service Agent
- Hospitality Aide
- Head Concierge
- Chief Lifestyle Officer
- Chief Concierge (Head Concierge)
- Chef Concierge/Director of Guest Relations
Tasks for “Lobby Concierge”
- Provide directions to guests.
- Arrange childcare services for guests.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing or other tours.
- Provide food and beverage services to guests.
- Make reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, or golf tee times, and obtain tickets to special events.
- Clean and tidy hotel lounge.
- Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
- Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands for guests.
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
Related Technology & Tools
- Smart phones
- Laser facsimile machines
- Mobile radios
- Multiline telephone systems
- Computer laser printers
- Tablet computers
- Desktop computers
- Copy machines
- Laptop computers
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Delphi Technology
- Web browser software
- Microsoft Outlook
- Data entry software
- Billing software
- Microsoft Publisher
- Budgeting software
- Work scheduling software
- Mapping software
- Microsoft Excel