Will “Chief Concierge (Head Concierge)” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Chief Concierge (Head Concierge)” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #211 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Assist patrons at hotel, apartment, or office building with personal services. May take messages, arrange or give advice on transportation, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 39-6012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 31,440.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 15.00
- Currently, there are 32,020 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Concierges”.
Also Known As…
- Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Concierge
- Guest Service Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Conference Concierge
- Club Concierge
- Chief Concierge
- Chef Concierge
- Activities Concierge
- Personal Assistant
- NCA Certified Concierge
- Hotel Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Guest Service Agent
- Hospitality Aide
- Head Concierge
- Chief Lifestyle Officer
- Chef Concierge/Director of Guest Relations
Tasks for “Chief Concierge (Head Concierge)”
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Provide directions to guests.
- Make reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, or golf tee times, and obtain tickets to special events.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing or other tours.
- Arrange childcare services for guests.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
- Clean and tidy hotel lounge.
- Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
- Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
- Provide food and beverage services to guests.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands for guests.
Related Technology & Tools
- Smart phones
- Laser facsimile machines
- Laptop computers
- Tablet computers
- Multiline telephone systems
- Mobile radios
- Desktop computers
- Copy machines
- Computer laser printers
- Microsoft Publisher
- Web browser software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Delphi Technology
- Microsoft Word
- Data entry software
- Mapping software
- Microsoft Office
- Billing software
- Microsoft Excel
- Budgeting software
- Work scheduling software
- Microsoft Outlook