Will “Chief Concierge (Head Concierge)” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Chief Concierge (Head Concierge)” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #211 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Assist patrons at hotel, apartment, or office building with personal services. May take messages, arrange or give advice on transportation, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 39-6012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 31,440.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 15.00
- Currently, there are 32,020 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Concierges”.
Also Known As…
- Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Concierge
- Guest Service Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Conference Concierge
- Club Concierge
- Chief Concierge
- Chef Concierge
- Activities Concierge
- Personal Assistant
- NCA Certified Concierge
- Hotel Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Guest Service Agent
- Hospitality Aide
- Head Concierge
- Chief Lifestyle Officer
- Chef Concierge/Director of Guest Relations
Tasks for “Chief Concierge (Head Concierge)”
- Make reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, or golf tee times, and obtain tickets to special events.
- Arrange childcare services for guests.
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Clean and tidy hotel lounge.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing or other tours.
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands for guests.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
- Provide directions to guests.
- Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
- Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
- Provide food and beverage services to guests.
Related Technology & Tools
- Laser facsimile machines
- Smart phones
- Mobile radios
- Copy machines
- Tablet computers
- Multiline telephone systems
- Laptop computers
- Desktop computers
- Computer laser printers
- Delphi Technology
- Microsoft Outlook
- Data entry software
- Microsoft Excel
- Web browser software
- Work scheduling software
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Mapping software
- Billing software
- Budgeting software
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Word