Will “Guest Service Supervisor” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Guest Service Supervisor” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #211 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Assist patrons at hotel, apartment, or office building with personal services. May take messages, arrange or give advice on transportation, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 39-6012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 31,440.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 15.00
- Currently, there are 32,020 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Concierges”.
Also Known As…
- Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Concierge
- Guest Service Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Conference Concierge
- Club Concierge
- Chief Concierge
- Chef Concierge
- Activities Concierge
- Personal Assistant
- NCA Certified Concierge
- Hotel Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Guest Service Agent
- Hospitality Aide
- Head Concierge
- Chief Lifestyle Officer
- Chief Concierge (Head Concierge)
- Chef Concierge/Director of Guest Relations
Tasks for “Guest Service Supervisor”
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
- Provide directions to guests.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing or other tours.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands for guests.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Arrange childcare services for guests.
- Clean and tidy hotel lounge.
- Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
- Provide food and beverage services to guests.
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- Make reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, or golf tee times, and obtain tickets to special events.
Related Technology & Tools
- Smart phones
- Laptop computers
- Mobile radios
- Laser facsimile machines
- Tablet computers
- Copy machines
- Desktop computers
- Computer laser printers
- Multiline telephone systems
- Budgeting software
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Excel
- Work scheduling software
- Data entry software
- Billing software
- Delphi Technology
- Microsoft Word
- Web browser software
- Mapping software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office