Will “Guest Service Supervisor” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Guest Service Supervisor” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #211 out of #702, where higher means less likely to be replaced.
Assist patrons at hotel, apartment, or office building with personal services. May take messages, arrange or give advice on transportation, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 39-6012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 31,440.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 15.00
- Currently, there are 32,020 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Concierges”.
Also Known As…
- Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Concierge
- Guest Service Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Conference Concierge
- Club Concierge
- Chief Concierge
- Chef Concierge
- Activities Concierge
- Personal Assistant
- NCA Certified Concierge
- Hotel Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Guest Service Agent
- Hospitality Aide
- Head Concierge
- Chief Lifestyle Officer
- Chief Concierge (Head Concierge)
- Chef Concierge/Director of Guest Relations
Tasks for “Guest Service Supervisor”
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- Provide directions to guests.
- Provide food and beverage services to guests.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing or other tours.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands for guests.
- Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
- Make reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, or golf tee times, and obtain tickets to special events.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
- Arrange childcare services for guests.
- Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
- Clean and tidy hotel lounge.
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
Related Technology & Tools
- Laptop computers
- Computer laser printers
- Tablet computers
- Copy machines
- Laser facsimile machines
- Smart phones
- Mobile radios
- Desktop computers
- Multiline telephone systems
- Microsoft Office
- Web browser software
- Delphi Technology
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Data entry software
- Mapping software
- Billing software
- Microsoft Publisher
- Budgeting software
- Work scheduling software
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook