Will “Equal Employment Opportunity Officer (EEO Officer)” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Monitor and evaluate compliance with equal opportunity laws, guidelines, and policies to ensure that employment practices and contracting arrangements give equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-1041.03
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers”.
Also Known As…
- Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Field Representative
- Equal Opportunity Specialist
- Equal Opportunity Director
- Equal Opportunity Commission Investigator (EOC Investigator)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Representative (EEO Representative)
- Complaint Investigations Officer
- Civil Rights Representative
- Civil Rights Investigator
- Affirmative Action Officer (AA Officer)
- Grievance Coordinator
- Grievance and Appeals Coordinator
- Equal Opportunity Counselor
- Equal Opportunity Assistant
- Equal Employment Opportunity Officer (EEO Officer)
- Compliance Coordinator
- Compliance Analyst
Tasks for “Equal Employment Opportunity Officer (EEO Officer)”
- Prepare reports related to investigations of equal opportunity complaints.
- Monitor the implementation and impact of guidelines for nondiscriminatory employment practices.
- Review company contracts to determine actions required to meet governmental equal opportunity provisions.
- Meet with persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to arbitrate and settle disputes.
- Meet with job search committees or coordinators to explain the role of the equal opportunity coordinator, to provide resources for advertising, or to explain expectations for future contacts.
- Develop guidelines for nondiscriminatory employment practices.
- Study equal opportunity complaints to clarify issues.
- Verify that all job descriptions are submitted for review and approval and that descriptions meet regulatory standards.
- Consult with community representatives to develop technical assistance agreements in accordance with governmental regulations.
- Provide information, technical assistance, or training to supervisors, managers, or employees on topics such as employee supervision, hiring, grievance procedures, or staff development.
- Prepare reports of selection, survey, or other statistics and recommendations for corrective action.
- Investigate employment practices or alleged violations of laws to document and correct discriminatory factors.
- Coordinate, monitor, or revise complaint procedures to ensure timely processing and review of complaints.
- Interview persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to verify case information.
- Act as liaisons between minority placement agencies and employers or between job search committees and other equal opportunity administrators.
- Interpret civil rights laws and equal opportunity regulations for individuals or employers.
- Counsel newly hired members of minority or disadvantaged groups, informing them about details of civil rights laws.
- Participate in the recruitment of employees through job fairs, career days, or advertising plans.
- Conduct surveys and evaluate findings to determine if systematic discrimination exists.
Related Technology & Tools
- Personal computers
- Laptop computers
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Personal digital assistants PDA
- Desktop computers
- 10-key calculators
- Yocum & McKee The Complete AAP
- Peopleclick PayStat
- Microsoft Excel
- Equitas EEOStat
- Biddle Adverse Impact Toolkit
- EEO Made Simple AppTrac
- Bashen EEOSoft
- Microsoft Office
- Peopleclick AAPlanner
- Speediware SpeedEEO
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Equal employment opportunity EEO compliance software
- Bashen EEOFedSoft
- Peopleclick CAAMS
- Peopleclick Monitor
- Gerstco AAPBase
- IBM Lotus 1-2-3
- Database software
- Microsoft Outlook
- Bashen LinkLine
- Microsoft Word
- Berkshire Associates BALANCEaap
- Corel WordPerfect
- Biddle AutoAAP
- EEO Made Simple AAPMaker