Will “Equal Opportunity Director” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Monitor and evaluate compliance with equal opportunity laws, guidelines, and policies to ensure that employment practices and contracting arrangements give equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-1041.03
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers”.
Also Known As…
- Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Field Representative
- Equal Opportunity Specialist
- Equal Opportunity Commission Investigator (EOC Investigator)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Representative (EEO Representative)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Officer (EEO Officer)
- Complaint Investigations Officer
- Civil Rights Representative
- Civil Rights Investigator
- Affirmative Action Officer (AA Officer)
- Grievance Coordinator
- Grievance and Appeals Coordinator
- Equal Opportunity Director
- Equal Opportunity Counselor
- Equal Opportunity Assistant
- Compliance Coordinator
- Compliance Analyst
Tasks for “Equal Opportunity Director”
- Meet with job search committees or coordinators to explain the role of the equal opportunity coordinator, to provide resources for advertising, or to explain expectations for future contacts.
- Verify that all job descriptions are submitted for review and approval and that descriptions meet regulatory standards.
- Conduct surveys and evaluate findings to determine if systematic discrimination exists.
- Participate in the recruitment of employees through job fairs, career days, or advertising plans.
- Interpret civil rights laws and equal opportunity regulations for individuals or employers.
- Coordinate, monitor, or revise complaint procedures to ensure timely processing and review of complaints.
- Review company contracts to determine actions required to meet governmental equal opportunity provisions.
- Meet with persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to arbitrate and settle disputes.
- Prepare reports related to investigations of equal opportunity complaints.
- Prepare reports of selection, survey, or other statistics and recommendations for corrective action.
- Develop guidelines for nondiscriminatory employment practices.
- Interview persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to verify case information.
- Investigate employment practices or alleged violations of laws to document and correct discriminatory factors.
- Study equal opportunity complaints to clarify issues.
- Act as liaisons between minority placement agencies and employers or between job search committees and other equal opportunity administrators.
- Counsel newly hired members of minority or disadvantaged groups, informing them about details of civil rights laws.
- Provide information, technical assistance, or training to supervisors, managers, or employees on topics such as employee supervision, hiring, grievance procedures, or staff development.
- Consult with community representatives to develop technical assistance agreements in accordance with governmental regulations.
- Monitor the implementation and impact of guidelines for nondiscriminatory employment practices.
Related Technology & Tools
- Personal digital assistants PDA
- Personal computers
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Laptop computers
- 10-key calculators
- Desktop computers
- Peopleclick Monitor
- Peopleclick CAAMS
- Bashen EEOFedSoft
- Peopleclick PayStat
- Yocum & McKee The Complete AAP
- Microsoft Outlook
- Corel WordPerfect
- Microsoft Office
- Database software
- Berkshire Associates BALANCEaap
- Equitas EEOStat
- Gerstco AAPBase
- Equal employment opportunity EEO compliance software
- Bashen EEOSoft
- IBM Lotus 1-2-3
- EEO Made Simple AAPMaker
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Bashen LinkLine
- Microsoft Excel
- Biddle Adverse Impact Toolkit
- Peopleclick AAPlanner
- Biddle AutoAAP
- Speediware SpeedEEO
- EEO Made Simple AppTrac