Will “Civil Rights Representative” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Monitor and evaluate compliance with equal opportunity laws, guidelines, and policies to ensure that employment practices and contracting arrangements give equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-1041.03
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers”.
Also Known As…
- Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Field Representative
- Equal Opportunity Specialist
- Equal Opportunity Director
- Equal Opportunity Commission Investigator (EOC Investigator)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Representative (EEO Representative)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Officer (EEO Officer)
- Complaint Investigations Officer
- Civil Rights Investigator
- Affirmative Action Officer (AA Officer)
- Grievance Coordinator
- Grievance and Appeals Coordinator
- Equal Opportunity Counselor
- Equal Opportunity Assistant
- Compliance Coordinator
- Compliance Analyst
- Civil Rights Representative
Tasks for “Civil Rights Representative”
- Prepare reports of selection, survey, or other statistics and recommendations for corrective action.
- Meet with job search committees or coordinators to explain the role of the equal opportunity coordinator, to provide resources for advertising, or to explain expectations for future contacts.
- Verify that all job descriptions are submitted for review and approval and that descriptions meet regulatory standards.
- Participate in the recruitment of employees through job fairs, career days, or advertising plans.
- Provide information, technical assistance, or training to supervisors, managers, or employees on topics such as employee supervision, hiring, grievance procedures, or staff development.
- Coordinate, monitor, or revise complaint procedures to ensure timely processing and review of complaints.
- Develop guidelines for nondiscriminatory employment practices.
- Consult with community representatives to develop technical assistance agreements in accordance with governmental regulations.
- Monitor the implementation and impact of guidelines for nondiscriminatory employment practices.
- Interview persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to verify case information.
- Review company contracts to determine actions required to meet governmental equal opportunity provisions.
- Conduct surveys and evaluate findings to determine if systematic discrimination exists.
- Act as liaisons between minority placement agencies and employers or between job search committees and other equal opportunity administrators.
- Meet with persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to arbitrate and settle disputes.
- Investigate employment practices or alleged violations of laws to document and correct discriminatory factors.
- Counsel newly hired members of minority or disadvantaged groups, informing them about details of civil rights laws.
- Prepare reports related to investigations of equal opportunity complaints.
- Interpret civil rights laws and equal opportunity regulations for individuals or employers.
- Study equal opportunity complaints to clarify issues.
Related Technology & Tools
- Personal computers
- Personal digital assistants PDA
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Laptop computers
- Desktop computers
- 10-key calculators
- Berkshire Associates BALANCEaap
- Bashen LinkLine
- Database software
- Corel WordPerfect
- IBM Lotus 1-2-3
- Peopleclick Monitor
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- EEO Made Simple AAPMaker
- Peopleclick CAAMS
- Equal employment opportunity EEO compliance software
- Microsoft Office
- Peopleclick PayStat
- Bashen EEOSoft
- Speediware SpeedEEO
- Biddle AutoAAP
- Microsoft Excel
- Yocum & McKee The Complete AAP
- Equitas EEOStat
- Peopleclick AAPlanner
- EEO Made Simple AppTrac
- Biddle Adverse Impact Toolkit
- Gerstco AAPBase
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Bashen EEOFedSoft