Will “Equal Opportunity Commission Investigator (EOC Investigator)” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Monitor and evaluate compliance with equal opportunity laws, guidelines, and policies to ensure that employment practices and contracting arrangements give equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-1041.03
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers”.
Also Known As…
- Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Field Representative
- Equal Opportunity Specialist
- Equal Opportunity Director
- Equal Employment Opportunity Representative (EEO Representative)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Officer (EEO Officer)
- Complaint Investigations Officer
- Civil Rights Representative
- Civil Rights Investigator
- Affirmative Action Officer (AA Officer)
- Grievance Coordinator
- Grievance and Appeals Coordinator
- Equal Opportunity Counselor
- Equal Opportunity Commission Investigator (EOC Investigator)
- Equal Opportunity Assistant
- Compliance Coordinator
- Compliance Analyst
Tasks for “Equal Opportunity Commission Investigator (EOC Investigator)”
- Conduct surveys and evaluate findings to determine if systematic discrimination exists.
- Coordinate, monitor, or revise complaint procedures to ensure timely processing and review of complaints.
- Verify that all job descriptions are submitted for review and approval and that descriptions meet regulatory standards.
- Prepare reports of selection, survey, or other statistics and recommendations for corrective action.
- Investigate employment practices or alleged violations of laws to document and correct discriminatory factors.
- Monitor the implementation and impact of guidelines for nondiscriminatory employment practices.
- Counsel newly hired members of minority or disadvantaged groups, informing them about details of civil rights laws.
- Review company contracts to determine actions required to meet governmental equal opportunity provisions.
- Meet with job search committees or coordinators to explain the role of the equal opportunity coordinator, to provide resources for advertising, or to explain expectations for future contacts.
- Act as liaisons between minority placement agencies and employers or between job search committees and other equal opportunity administrators.
- Develop guidelines for nondiscriminatory employment practices.
- Provide information, technical assistance, or training to supervisors, managers, or employees on topics such as employee supervision, hiring, grievance procedures, or staff development.
- Participate in the recruitment of employees through job fairs, career days, or advertising plans.
- Consult with community representatives to develop technical assistance agreements in accordance with governmental regulations.
- Meet with persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to arbitrate and settle disputes.
- Study equal opportunity complaints to clarify issues.
- Interview persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to verify case information.
- Interpret civil rights laws and equal opportunity regulations for individuals or employers.
- Prepare reports related to investigations of equal opportunity complaints.
Related Technology & Tools
- Personal computers
- Personal digital assistants PDA
- 10-key calculators
- Desktop computers
- Laptop computers
- Multi-line telephone systems
- EEO Made Simple AAPMaker
- Peopleclick CAAMS
- Microsoft Office
- Bashen EEOSoft
- Peopleclick PayStat
- Equitas EEOStat
- Yocum & McKee The Complete AAP
- Database software
- Peopleclick Monitor
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- IBM Lotus 1-2-3
- Bashen LinkLine
- Equal employment opportunity EEO compliance software
- Biddle AutoAAP
- EEO Made Simple AppTrac
- Gerstco AAPBase
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Berkshire Associates BALANCEaap
- Peopleclick AAPlanner
- Corel WordPerfect
- Speediware SpeedEEO
- Microsoft Word
- Bashen EEOFedSoft
- Biddle Adverse Impact Toolkit