Will “Equal Employment Opportunity Representative (EEO Representative)” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Monitor and evaluate compliance with equal opportunity laws, guidelines, and policies to ensure that employment practices and contracting arrangements give equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-1041.03
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers”.
Also Known As…
- Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Field Representative
- Equal Opportunity Specialist
- Equal Opportunity Director
- Equal Opportunity Commission Investigator (EOC Investigator)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Officer (EEO Officer)
- Complaint Investigations Officer
- Civil Rights Representative
- Civil Rights Investigator
- Affirmative Action Officer (AA Officer)
- Grievance Coordinator
- Grievance and Appeals Coordinator
- Equal Opportunity Counselor
- Equal Opportunity Assistant
- Equal Employment Opportunity Representative (EEO Representative)
- Compliance Coordinator
- Compliance Analyst
Tasks for “Equal Employment Opportunity Representative (EEO Representative)”
- Provide information, technical assistance, or training to supervisors, managers, or employees on topics such as employee supervision, hiring, grievance procedures, or staff development.
- Interview persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to verify case information.
- Act as liaisons between minority placement agencies and employers or between job search committees and other equal opportunity administrators.
- Meet with job search committees or coordinators to explain the role of the equal opportunity coordinator, to provide resources for advertising, or to explain expectations for future contacts.
- Verify that all job descriptions are submitted for review and approval and that descriptions meet regulatory standards.
- Interpret civil rights laws and equal opportunity regulations for individuals or employers.
- Study equal opportunity complaints to clarify issues.
- Meet with persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to arbitrate and settle disputes.
- Consult with community representatives to develop technical assistance agreements in accordance with governmental regulations.
- Prepare reports related to investigations of equal opportunity complaints.
- Counsel newly hired members of minority or disadvantaged groups, informing them about details of civil rights laws.
- Coordinate, monitor, or revise complaint procedures to ensure timely processing and review of complaints.
- Participate in the recruitment of employees through job fairs, career days, or advertising plans.
- Investigate employment practices or alleged violations of laws to document and correct discriminatory factors.
- Conduct surveys and evaluate findings to determine if systematic discrimination exists.
- Monitor the implementation and impact of guidelines for nondiscriminatory employment practices.
- Review company contracts to determine actions required to meet governmental equal opportunity provisions.
- Develop guidelines for nondiscriminatory employment practices.
- Prepare reports of selection, survey, or other statistics and recommendations for corrective action.
Related Technology & Tools
- Personal computers
- Laptop computers
- Personal digital assistants PDA
- Desktop computers
- Multi-line telephone systems
- 10-key calculators
- Microsoft Word
- Peopleclick PayStat
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Peopleclick Monitor
- Equitas EEOStat
- EEO Made Simple AppTrac
- IBM Lotus 1-2-3
- Speediware SpeedEEO
- Yocum & McKee The Complete AAP
- Microsoft Outlook
- Peopleclick AAPlanner
- Biddle AutoAAP
- Bashen EEOFedSoft
- Corel WordPerfect
- Berkshire Associates BALANCEaap
- Microsoft Office
- Biddle Adverse Impact Toolkit
- Bashen LinkLine
- Peopleclick CAAMS
- Database software
- Equal employment opportunity EEO compliance software
- EEO Made Simple AAPMaker
- Gerstco AAPBase
- Microsoft Excel
- Bashen EEOSoft