Will “Club Concierge” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Club Concierge” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #211 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Assist patrons at hotel, apartment, or office building with personal services. May take messages, arrange or give advice on transportation, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 39-6012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 31,440.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 15.00
- Currently, there are 32,020 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Concierges”.
Also Known As…
- Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Concierge
- Guest Service Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Conference Concierge
- Club Concierge
- Chief Concierge
- Chef Concierge
- Activities Concierge
- Personal Assistant
- NCA Certified Concierge
- Hotel Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Guest Service Agent
- Hospitality Aide
- Head Concierge
- Chief Lifestyle Officer
- Chief Concierge (Head Concierge)
- Chef Concierge/Director of Guest Relations
Tasks for “Club Concierge”
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands for guests.
- Arrange childcare services for guests.
- Provide directions to guests.
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing or other tours.
- Provide food and beverage services to guests.
- Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Clean and tidy hotel lounge.
- Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Make reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, or golf tee times, and obtain tickets to special events.
Related Technology & Tools
- Laptop computers
- Desktop computers
- Computer laser printers
- Laser facsimile machines
- Smart phones
- Multiline telephone systems
- Mobile radios
- Copy machines
- Tablet computers
- Delphi Technology
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office
- Mapping software
- Microsoft Excel
- Billing software
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Budgeting software
- Work scheduling software
- Web browser software
- Data entry software