Will “Club Concierge” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Club Concierge” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #211 out of #702, where higher means less likely to be replaced.
Assist patrons at hotel, apartment, or office building with personal services. May take messages, arrange or give advice on transportation, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 39-6012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 31,440.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 15.00
- Currently, there are 32,020 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Concierges”.
Also Known As…
- Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Concierge
- Guest Service Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Conference Concierge
- Club Concierge
- Chief Concierge
- Chef Concierge
- Activities Concierge
- Personal Assistant
- NCA Certified Concierge
- Hotel Lobby Concierge
- Hotel Guest Service Agent
- Hospitality Aide
- Head Concierge
- Chief Lifestyle Officer
- Chief Concierge (Head Concierge)
- Chef Concierge/Director of Guest Relations
Tasks for “Club Concierge”
- Clean and tidy hotel lounge.
- Make reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, or golf tee times, and obtain tickets to special events.
- Provide directions to guests.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing or other tours.
- Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
- Arrange childcare services for guests.
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands for guests.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
- Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
- Provide food and beverage services to guests.
Related Technology & Tools
- Computer laser printers
- Laser facsimile machines
- Tablet computers
- Multiline telephone systems
- Desktop computers
- Mobile radios
- Smart phones
- Copy machines
- Laptop computers
- Mapping software
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Web browser software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Word
- Budgeting software
- Delphi Technology
- Work scheduling software
- Microsoft Office
- Data entry software
- Billing software